I cant even download the game without my computer crashing. how big is this thing?
A downloadable game
Foxhole is a massively multiplayer game where you will work with hundreds of players to shape the outcome of a persistent online war. This is the ultimate game of collaborative strategy and tactics. Every action you take can have a powerful and permanent effect across a vast world in a constant state of war.
Player Directed Warfare - Every solider is controlled by a player. Players ARE the content
- Sandbox warfare, where players determine the narrative of a long term war
- Emergent strategies and tactics make every part the war feel unique
- Your character stays active in the world even after you've gone offline
- Build your capacity to contribute to the war by acquiring resources, crafting, and building
Persistent Living World - Join hundreds of players in a shared, war torn universe
- Capture and setup supply lines to keep your frontline well equipped
- Execute long term strategies that take weeks of planning, changing the tide of the war with minimal casualties
- Conquer and relinquish territories in a back and forth, high stakes conflict
- Play as a persistent character throughout the war, gaining notoriety and influence among your faction
Realistic Tactics & Combat - Tense and cerebral battles that keep you on the edge of your seat
- Ammunition, resources, and information are limited, requiring players to work together to survive
- Dynamic battle conditions: Use the time of day and terrain features to gain an advantage
- Combat where skills and strategy matter more than stats or XP points
- Reconnaissance is as important as firepower
Join the official Foxhole Discord server
Discuss on Reddit
|Published||340 days ago|
|Tags||Massively multiplayer, MMORPG, Multiplayer, PvP, Shoot 'Em Up, Shooter, Strategy RPG, Tactical, Top down shooter, War|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer|
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
I can't seem to connect into one of the servers is it my connection or lack of players? PLEASE REPLY
can anyone tell me what this means? Its last words were: game.install.could_not_launch (game.install.no_executables_found)
The connection times out! but it looks so cool :(
"Connection timed out", well...
Connection timed out simulator 2016
I can't seem to connect to any of the listed servers in-game, however my internet connection is good. The game tells me that the connection timed-out.
Would love singleplayer, like what someone down below said with bots. just for us guys with bad internet or none at all, also would love mac compatibility.
can play offline ?
any chance for mac compatability?
make it 32 bits
No, 32bit is effectively a downgrade. 64 bit allows bigger games, better games. Just get a 64bit os..
wow this game is awesome
Does this game have ANY kind of singleplayer,cuz i love it,and if my internet gets fucked i still wanna play it,with like,botz